Because you deserve to have the best quality care, and to work with someone who has the training and structural capacity appropriate to your
needs, I want you to know that I do not treat the following issues:
- If eating disorders or addiction come up in therapy, I will either refer you to someone with that specific specialty or ask that we add an expert to your team.
- I am unable to treat psychotic disorders (schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, etc).
- At this time, I am unable to accept new clients with suicidal ideation, recurrent self-injurious behavior (cutting, burning, etc.), or who need intensive outpatient programs.
- I do not treat domestic violence and/or disputes.
- I do not provide court mandated treatment or assessments or provide testimony in legal